Fx Bricks 8856 curve R56 9V LEGO compatible track
Delivery time 10-14 working days. :31.03.2022
R56 radius curves for your 9V LEGO train!
This pack contains a total of 8 curves of the brand Fx Bricks.
The tracks are compatible with LEGO 9V tracks that have been out of production since 2006, but can also be used by current LEGO trains!
Other items are:
S32 Straight tracks
Switch Set P40L and P40R
Motor for 9V trains
Fx Track is a new system of L-Gauge metal train track compatible with LEGO® brand 9V and RC track elements. Experience all of the advantages of running LEGO® model trains on metal rails, including limitless power without batteries, reliable smooth running and more options for control. The Fx Track system offers both the beginner and advanced hobbyist a superior quality track product for layouts of any size or shape!
Each box of R56 Curve Track (8856) contains 8x tracks individually stacked with special cardboard separators. The 8856 product packaging is made from 100% recyclable paper-based materials from responsibly managed sustainable sources (FSC certified).
- 56 studs (448 mm) radius / 112 studs (896 mm) diameter
- 22.5˚ sector angle (16 elements per full circle)
- 3 plates (9.6 mm) tall
- 37.5 mm track gauge / 40 mm centre-line gauge
- UV protected injection molded ABS plastic in dark bluish gray colour
- corrosion resistant Nickel plated Copper-Beryllium alloy metal rails
- suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- power feeder location with two wire pass-through channels
- compatible with LEGO® brand 9V and RC track elements
Rate "Fx Bricks 8856 curve R56 9V LEGO compatible track" & HAVE THE CHANCE TO WIN A 25 EURO GIFT CARD
We need you & your LEGO expertise! Since you are surely a LEGO expert like us, we would be very happy if you would leave us a review for Fx Bricks 8856 curve R56 9V LEGO compatible track here. As a thank you, you will automatically be entered into a monthly prize draw to win a €25 voucher - so hurry up and write us your review now! Here you can find the winners of the last months.